Rules for use of portal
1. The editor of the internet portal www.adasari.pl ("Portal") is Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ („MCKS”) with the registered office in w Nowy Sącz, address: 33-300 Nowy Sącz, ul. Długosza 3, Poland, entered into Institutions of Culture Register kept by the Self-government of Małopolskie Province under the number: RIK 8/99.
2. All rights in the Portal are reserved in favour of MCKS, and the rights to its textual and graphic elements, pictures, applications and databases are reserved in favour of MCKS or respectively, in favour of the subjects, whose materials – based on cooperation with MCKS – are rendered accessible on the Portal’s sites. Both Portal itself, as well as each of its elements, are protected by the Polish and international law, in particular by the provisions of the Act dated 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights (J.L. No. 24, item 83 as amended).
3. Ada Sari archival photographs are courtesy of Jolanta and John Czechs from Stary Sacz . Photos are from the family archive.
4. Use of textual and graphic elements, pictures, applications and databases and other elements included in the Portal, is not considered as acquiring by the users any rights in intangible property in the works and databases included in them. With reservation of the provisions set forth in point 4 of these "Rules for Use of www.adasari.pl Portal ", in particular it is forbidden to:
a) perform, in particular for commercial purposes: copying, modifying and transmitting in electronic or any other way the Portal or its parts, as well as particular works and databases rendered accessible on its sites,
b) disseminating materials published on the Portal’s sites, including dissemination for informational purposes in the press, on the radio, TV and in such manner, that anyone can have access to materials in a place and time chosen by him or her,
c) uploading content of databases and its secondary use in full or essential – with regard to quality or quantity – part.
5. Users may use the Portal’s materials exclusively within the scope of permitted use, specified by the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights, provided that such use may not infringe equitable interest of MCKS and subjects, whose materials – based on the cooperation with MCKS – are rendered accessible on the Portal’s sites.
6. Adding links which lead to materials rendered accessible on the Portal’s sites is permitted. It is forbidden to add links to materials rendered accessible on the Portal on sites, which infringe the law, third parties’ interests protected by patents, rules of social coexistence or good customs.
7. Any other than specified in points 4 and 5 of these “Rules for Use of www.adasari.pl Portal” use of materials rendered accessible on the Portal’s sites, without prior express consent of MCKS given in writing, is forbidden and infringement of the rights of MCKS (or subjects, whose materials – based on cooperation with MCKS are rendered accessible on the Portal’s sites) to protected materials will result in liability stipulated in the civil and criminal law regulations.
8. Data and information rendered accessible on the Portal’s sites are designed exclusively for informational purposes and are based on sources, which are considered as reliable and verified by MCKS. Due to possibility of occurrence of errors or omissions caused by circumstances beyond MCKS’s control, MCKS is not responsible for updatedness, accuracy and completeness of information rendered accessible in the Portal, as well as its suitability for particular activities of the Portal’s users.
9. These “Rules for Use of www.adasari.pl Portal” do not limit the users’ rights to content added by them to the Portal’s sites, including in particular the content published on the Forum sites.
10. MCKS is entitled to amend these “Rules for Use of www.adasari.pl Portal” at any time. Amendments are applicable from the date of publishing them on the Portal’s sites.
11. These “Rules for Use of www.adasari.pl Portal” come into force on 1 July 2008.